[oletrucks] Pictures from 3 different truck shows

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pictures from 3 different truck shows
From: Pee-Wee <1p@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:43:47 -0800
Hello,
I just plugged my camera in to my computer to download or upload
(whatever its called) some pictures and found a whole mess of nice
looking rigs. The pictures are LARGE so it may take a while for them to
load. There's 3 different shows on this page, some of you have seen the
bottom 2 shows on the page. Click on this link
http://members.tripod.com/P-Wees/id72.htm
Truck show in February how cool!
Pee-Wee.

--

1958 GMC 336 V-8 Factory Napco Suburban Carryall
1955 to 1959 GMC website: http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee