[oletrucks] CHROME POWDER PAINTING FROM EASTWOOD

To: <OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] CHROME POWDER PAINTING FROM EASTWOOD
From: "Jerry & Phyllis Charles" <jpchas@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:15:03 -0500
Looking for anyone who has had experience with the chrome powder paint from
Eastwood.  I am trying to decide weather to have my grill on my 52 GMC
chromed or if the chrome powder coating from Eastwood will do the job.  I know
powder coating holds up real well and looks great.  Has anyone seen anything
painted with the chrome powder with a clear coat of 85% reflection?  If the
grill is to big to start, maybe I will start with the hub caps or bumpers.

Thank you,
Jerry Charles
'52 GMC Long bed
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.