[oletrucks] Wiper Blades

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper Blades
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:44:58 -0500
PS -- To save a LOT of money on replacement wiper blades, I bought 3
sets (for spares) of PYLON #15 standard rubber refills.  These are 15
inches long, but it's very easy to cut them down to size and they slide
right in (including the locking mechanism) to my wiper blades.  These
cost $2 or $3 for a pair ... WAY less than any replacements I've seen
for our trucks!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/