[oletrucks] overhauling b.s plots

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] overhauling b.s plots
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:13:41 +0000
-------------- Original message from "Greg O. Pace"
<59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>: --------------

> This is a great show. Foose has great taste and doesn't usually spoil the
> original idea of whatever car he's doing. I don't like the B.S. plot where
> the hosts fool the vehicle owner...cheesy 'too hip' acting...otherwise a
> great study of how it's done! I wish he'd do the series more 'American
> Hotrod' style.
>
> GOP

 I totaly agree it agrivates me when they show the drama and not as much of the
build (like american hotrod/chopper), and overhaulings stupid fooling the owner
pranks are cheesy.  but tv is all about drama =( .  Whatever you do dont watch
pimp my ride they modify and paint (not rebuild) a car and fit it into a 30 min
tv slot they dont even use cool cars and dont show  much of the build. Most of
it is a rapper/host exibet who knows nothing about cars babbling on trying to
act like some car guru. the show is definatly made for the rice rocket crowd
not the hot rodders.