[oletrucks] B.S plots...

To: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] B.S plots...
From: Wade Meyer <wade47@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:15:17 -0500
On Dec 25, 2004, at 8:37 PM, Greg O. Pace wrote:

> This is a great show.  Foose has great taste and doesn't usually spoil
> the
> original idea of whatever car he's doing.  I don't like the B.S. plot
> where
> the hosts fool the vehicle owner...cheesy 'too hip' acting...otherwise
> great study of how it's done!  I wish he'd do the series more 'American
> Hotrod' style.
>
> GOP

        You got that right Greg!  Some of the hot rod and motorcycle shows are
way too funky.  The "actors" try to give the impression they are angry
or make a point of talking behind their colleagues' back, etc.  They
just don't get it... we want to see the rides, the tips, and the
efforts they put into these vehicles.  Maybe Chip Foose is the one guy
that can take the "soap" out of the Hot Rod Soaps!

Wade
'54 GMC