[oletrucks] mmodernizing a 59 pickup

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] mmodernizing a 59 pickup
From: <machone@attg.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:03:27 -0800
I just started tearing my 59 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup apart.  It has been sitting
in my grammas field for the past 24 years.  I want to modernize it and drive
it to work everyday.  I need information about IFS, installing a crate engine
and OD trans, rear suspension and rear end gears just as a start.  I've
restored a 68 mustang in the past, but this truck is a whole new world.  Is
this the right place to get the answers the my questions, and if not where can
I get them?
Thanks,
Donny