[oletrucks] electrics

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] electrics
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:24:15 EDT
To begin with I have a very incomplete understanding of electricity.
It is the heater blower fan. It is blowing fuses.
Everything else works.
Checked for shorts at ign.
I'm wondering if amps are the problem. Original 6 volt blower on voltage
reducer may somehow not jibe with the regulator or something.
Have not found any problems up to the fuse box.
Fused prongs 3 and 4 on regulator and got positive results by completing
circuit on the F prong.  [suggested by Painless who said that even with a
positive
result it may still be the Regulator].

Don't know how to further check the regulator.
No other circuits blow at the same time.
It is less tolerant now than before 10 fuses ago.
Went ahead and got a new regulator but will wait for some suggestions afore
proceeding.
Thankyou.
Brooks.