[oletrucks]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks]
From: "Gleason, Roger" <roger.gleason@uconn.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:47:00 -0400
I went to the Brooklyn Fairgrounds in Connecticut for a Truck Show. Lots
of large trucks and a really neat 1/4 size kenworth powered by a john
deer diesel complete with 1/4 sized flatbed trailer. Nice thing about it
was it was drivable. Driver sat in the cab with feet in engine
compartment, engine located behind cab between frame rails. Many other
makes lots of bowties lots of antique toys and a nice fleamarket. Got me
a couple of nice wrenches - large box end craftsman for $2 each. I tried
to get three for $5 but the lady said she really wasn't sure what the
wrenches were worth and that he husband would probably kill her when he
found out what she had sold them for. There was a 47 flat bed or dump
that was leaving and I noticed he had a complete bed with fenders in it.
I couldn't catch him and was wondering if he had it for sale or if he
had picked it up at the show. Anybody else go?

Roger Gleason
51 AD 3100 Huckster