[oletrucks] Frame Numbers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Frame Numbers
From: Scott Logan <piney@dakotacom.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:02:15 -0700
I'm looking site that lists the various stamped numbers on the frame of
old Chevy Trucks and what they designate.
I have a '64 Chevy LWB and would like make use of the short box I now
have and swap everything over to a short frame. Found a short frame out
in another county and copied the stamped numbers off of the frame but
haven't found a site that lists these numbers. I'm told that the '64,
'65 & '66 frames interchange. The person selling the frame isn't sure
what the frame is for.
              3829589  2  14  23  90
Anyone know of one of these lists?
Thanks in advance.