Re: [oletrucks] New Door Rubber Seals

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Door Rubber Seals
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:27:31 -0700
Hi  Al & All
Good deal, good demonstration. I used an 3/4 end cutting wire brush with a
1/4 drill extension in the hinge area. Your Method of using screws on the
window fuzzys is outstanding eliminating those stupid staples. I used the #4
countersunk head screws 3/8" long I found at the Tru-Value hardware. I am
using this method on the Wife's Camaro, a job I had been dreading, but is a
snap with screws.
Lee