RE: [oletrucks] Sad duty

To: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Sad duty
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:10:46 -0500
GMC Master Parts Book lists group 22.2060 Washer - Windshield.  The drawing
shows a bag to hold the liquid, a foot operated pump mounted in the cab, a hose
from the pump to a value on top of the bag, a hose from the valve to a T, two
hoses from the T (one to each jet) to the jets mounted on the wiper bezel.
Part numbers are:
        Group # Part #  description
        22.2060 2233573 washer - windshield     foot operated
        22.2070 2367051 jet - windshield washer
        22.2075 2344819 pump - windshield washer
        22.2080 2318643 reservoir - windshield washer
        22.2090 2233472 solvent - windshield washer
        22.2095 522531  valve - windshield washer

All parts are used on 100/150/250 models of GMC trucks 55.2-59

I cannot tell from the drawing if the foot operated pump pumped liquid directly
or if it just supplied pressurized air to the liquid.