Re: [oletrucks] Fender Trim

To: IDPHR@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fender Trim
From: CraggD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:58:25 EST
Well, the are technically "worth" whatever someone is will to pay.  To this
individual and others who have responded, obviously a lot.  My two cents is
that while rare and desirable those prices are totally obscene.  They were not
even technically correct on the pickups and need to be modified to fit.  There
use to be an outfit called GE Antique Creations that fabricated duplicates
(their website is not working now), from memory they wanted $800-1,000 for them
which I still thought was ridiculous for 14 pieces of trim.  I am sure someone
can and will duplicate them for a more reasonable sum if there is this kind of
interest. Dave