[oletrucks] water pump

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] water pump
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:19:30 +0000
 I am rebuilding my 235 (wich has been swaped into a 50 chev) everything so far
has been boughten brand new and I am deciding on what to do with my water pump.
I have to have a short shaft w/p because my 235 is in a 1950 chevy the problem
is the price difference between a stock water pump and a short shaft water pump
stock-$49 short-$140 Is it easy to modify a stock pump to a short shaft? or
would it be easier to rebuild my old one (wich is a short shaft)? or is there a
 new short shaft water pump for cheaper?