[oletrucks] Electric windows installed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Electric windows installed
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:11:23 +0000
I had to write. The installation of power windows in my 58 Apache is done. I
got my hands on a pair of scissors type power window regulators and
installed them in my doors. It took me longer to figure out how they worked
and where to cut, than the actual installation. The 2nd door took 2 hours
total. Granted my doors are sitting on sawhorses in my shop, but this would
be an easy install in a hanging door. The motors stick thru the door panel
and will have to be covered by an upholstered door panel, but I figure on
making these myself anyhow. Check it out
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 panel 4sale

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com