Re: [oletrucks] Colorado Trucks

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Colorado Trucks
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:18:27 -0800
Would have been fun, but I hit the ground just a couple minutes after you
replied, and haven't been able to check messages until late.  I'm in
Colorado Springs right now, and will return to Denver to depart at 6:55
Tuesday.  If I can put it together I'll run up to Denver Monday evening.
However, work could easily make that impossible.