Re: [oletrucks] AD Suburban/Panel Rear Gravel/Splash Pan

To: <IDPHR@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Suburban/Panel Rear Gravel/Splash Pan
From: "Gary Garrison" <hgarrison@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:31:08 -0500
Check out this site.  He was trying to market some replacement panels but
apparently it fell through.  I know there was a message string on one of the
sites about it and there were quite a few people looking for the parts.  Let
me know if you find something better because I need some pieces for my
panel.

Gary

http://66impalass427.tripod.com/thewateringhole/id18.html