[oletrucks] Clutch head drivers

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch head drivers
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:40:42 -0800
If you're like me, you probably purchased the set of three clutch head
screwdrivers, offered by most of the vendors.  When you started working on
your old truck.  If you're like me, you probably fopund that these
screwdrivers are nearly worthless when it comes to loosening 50 year old
screws.  I just went to the Sna-On website in search of something better.  I
think that maybe I've found it.  They have a set of three clutch head drivers
that work with a ratchet.  They're not cheap, but ya gots to do what ya gots
to do.  Try this link.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/pro_det.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=904&group_ID
=161&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

The items you are looking for are: