RE: [oletrucks] well i got it

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] well i got it
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:48:21 -0500
I have not made up my mind on changing the column, but if I do this junk
yard would have what i need. I also tossed around the IFS, bnut for what I
am going to be doing with this truck I decided I didn;t really need it. I
know the IFS will make it ride smoother and probably more comfortable, but I
want to keep mine as much like an original truck as I could. The IFS would
drop my truck a few inches and I don't want it lowered. I want be on many
interstate roads and if I do I think the power brakes and a tightened up
stock steering box will do fine.
I may go with power steering later down the road, and if I can keep my
original column I will do that, but I don't think it will work if I go to
power steering.
Have a great week,
        Tom in SC
        55 2nd