[oletrucks] 51 CHEVY TRUCK

To: "OLETRUCKS POST" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 CHEVY TRUCK
From: "RON DUNCAN" <ronandmaryanne@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:30:55 -0600
My truck was in a house fire about three years ago. I have had about nine
heart related surgery"s and a Gold Wing total since.  This was my
Grandfathers truck and I am determined to finish it.

Does anyone have information on what seats fit in a 51 AD?  I seem to
remember that a Cadillac seat with all the electronics would fit right in.
Also which steering column works best?  I intend to put a cruise control in.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

There is a God.  I have a new client that owns several salvages.  He said
get a list and he would bring the parts to me.

Ron Duncan
ronandmaryanne@cox.net
Tulsa, Oklahoma