[oletrucks] 58 hole in floor & new website

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 hole in floor & new website
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:57:07 +0000
The PO hacked a hole in the floor of my 58 Apache installing a floor
shifter. If anyone has a patch section they can part with I would appreciate
a reply. West Detroit Metro area has junkyards galore, not one TF body in
them.
this link shows what I need
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/images/58/hole.jpg
I have started a project webpage. The website is not real creative but you
get an idea of how the truck is coming along.
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm
Kurt
58 Apache project
59 3800 panel 4sale

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize