Re: [oletrucks] 1955 Chevy pickup

To: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1955 Chevy pickup
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:54:53 -0800
First WELCOME--to the list....  Got a great bunch of folks always willing
to help..    Welding--be carefull not get it to hot to prevent warpage,
would be best then grind smooth and continue. If ya wanna use bondo, i'd
drill a small hole at the end of the crack, so it won't continue any
further-apply and smooth. With bondo the slamming of the hood may crack it
after time... Depends on how long the cracks are really..  Great --wayne