[oletrucks] Removing '51 Vent Windows

To: <IDPHR@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Removing '51 Vent Windows
From: "Gary Garrison" <hgarrison@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:33:06 -0500
I have been reading most of the mails on this sites for several months and
have seen a lot of good information.  My son and I are rodding a '51 panel
truck.  We want to remove the vent windows and use a single window like the
'47 to '50 models.  Can we just obtain the window channels for a pre '51 or
do we have to obtain the earlier model doors.  Our doors are in good shape
so we would like to use them.  I have seen kits for the '55 trucks but none
the AD trucks.

Thanks for the help
Gary

'51 Chevy Panel in SC