Re: [oletrucks] rochester carb choke screws, etc.

To: steve@OldSub.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rochester carb choke screws, etc.
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:58:40 -0800 (PST)
I have likewise been thinking about it for my 58 GMC.

The Corvette setups, which would only fit a 235 Chevy anyway, with manifold,
three
carbs, linkage and air cleaners can run $2600 or so, so I doubt many ole truck
types
would go for that.

I may try to do a custom setup for the GMC though just to get a retro look.

Mark Noakes