[oletrucks] wiring

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:01:55 EST
I am wiring up my 57 3100 with a new wiring harness.  I find it funny that
the kit (popular kit sold in many catalogs) doesn't want me to use any fuses
except for the fuse in the headlight switch and the fused alternator.  Does
anyone out there have an opinion about the lack of fuses.  Has anyone used a
fuse
box when rewiring or used in-line fuses.  I would hate to drive down the road
at night and have my heater blow out my headlight fuse.

Mark Gates
57 3100