Re: [oletrucks] What is this?????

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What is this?????
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:40:31 -0500
Small picture that doesn't blow up very well.

I vaguely remember seeing something like this on the side of a big
AD GMC tandem Lowboy Tractor they had at the mine my dad worked at.
This truck was powered by a GM 6-71N Diesel, same as the Euclids
there used.  It is some sort of a high volume air cleaner.  Maybe
for diesels?  They include a cyclone type arrangement to drop out
water and large dust and a huge air filter element.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron ,MN