Re: [oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks

To: Kirk Pierce <kpier883@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab corners and cab cracks
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 07:45:44 -0700
Kirk,

I'll give you my plan - but be warned, I'm a novice. Some may have a better
way of doing this....and if you do - speak up!

Since it's not completely worn through - I'm going to use Evercoat's Rage
Extreme body filler. We were toying with this new stuff on a friends bronco
- and we were all very pleased with how smooth it laid out.

Lay it on, sand, lay more if needed, sand, sand, sand. Then go about your
normal routine for primer and paint....

When grinding on your cracks - have patience and don't press too hard. It
took a bit to get that contour back to the correct shape. But it made it.

- Ryan