[oletrucks] Trucks trucks and trucks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <6066_Chevy_Truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks trucks and trucks
From: "JTatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:21:27 -0500
I have just been notified on an auction in Tyler Texas.... Supposed to
be acres of old chebby trucks,,,, 50's and 60's...
If you go,,, if you bid,,, if you win a bid.... YOU have to drag it out
of the woods/field,,, auction ppl will not help.
I have several trailers and an area YOU can store your auction here till
you can make arrangements for final destination.

I can not answer any questions about the Auction. I can give you a link
and tell you I will be going....
http://www.etexauctioneers.com/events.htm

follow the above link and click on photos,, there are a few there...

 <mailto:6066_Chevy_Truck@yahoogroups.com>

Projects: http://www.overtontx.com/personalprojs.htm  Working on the
above while selling and eating the best BBQ in Texas.