[oletrucks] Hood Hinge adjustment

To: "Oldchevytrucks (E-mail)" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood Hinge adjustment
From: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:07:25 -0000
I've installed new hinges for my hood (53 3100), but still can't get the
hood to close down all the way, there is about a 1/2" gap at the sides near
the top of the hood, the front of the hood closes pretty tight...

Are there directions out there for adjusting these things, we tried for a
couple hours, but can't find a way to get the top to pull down anymore.

While I'm inquiring about the hood, it also pops up when driving down the
road, ...we've also tried adjusting the spring but that didn't help...still
pops.

Karen Duff
53 3100