[oletrucks] Power MII IFS

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power MII IFS
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:22:31 -0700
Hello, All.

Any of you have AD trucks with power Mustang II IFS?  I'm getting ready to
hit the wrecking yard for some MII parts.  I was planning on a power setup
but recently heard that the steering is extremely sensitive, wants to change
lanes with a nudge of the steering wheel, etc.  Any of you have that
problem?

The same guy said some rodders are using a rack and pinion out of a 1986
Mustang because it is not so sensitive.  The company I'm planning to buy the
crossmember from said the '86 parts would bolt in okay.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Harry
Reno, NV