[oletrucks] How tT Wire Your Sruck

To: thomasind@worldnet.att.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] How tT Wire Your Sruck
From: JohnHuntD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:50:11 EST
Hi James,

The 67-page booklet that I have found extremely helpful in rewiring cars and
trucks  is "How To Wire Your Streetrod From Start to Finish" by Jack Sweeden.
His address is Street Rod Wiring, P.O. Box 14571, Oklahoma City, OK 73113. My
copy is the 2nd edition published in 1988, and I don't know if there are
later editions.

This booklet shows GM, Ford, and Chrysler Product car or truck wiring
applications with very well-drawn illustrations and accompanying
instructions. As evidenced by my recent question it doesn't answer every
possible question, but I have found it invaluable.

I bought my copy at a swap meet many years ago and the only way I know of to
get a copy is to write Street Rod Wiring. Perhpas others on this list know an
old truck supplier, automotive book store, etc. that might also offer this
booklet.

Hope this helps.

john doak