[oletrucks] coupon for new gm truck or car

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] coupon for new gm truck or car
From: "Dan Goodridge" <dangoodridge@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:12:16 -0500
This is a little bit off topic  but if anyone is purchasing a new gm car or
truck I have several coupons for $250  off. This discount is in addition to
any other rebates available. The coupons were for a gas tank settlement with
GM and were originally for $1000. They are  now worth $250 and are fully
transferable. They are valid until January 2004. Please email me offlist if
you are interested

Dan Goodridge