[oletrucks] Vent window pivot rivet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vent window pivot rivet
From: "53ChevyTruck" <kmm1024@webstorehosting.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:50:20 -0800 (PST)
What are the ways that people have put the vent window pivot rivet back
together?  I got the tool that you use, but how do you do it without
damaging the paint if your using a hammer?  I'm thinking about making a
special tool maybe using a C clamp to squeeze it instead of a hammer.

Also, do the rivets that hold the rubber on that pushes up next to the
glass (opposite side of the window channel), the heads of the rivets are
facing the door window, right? not the vent window?