Re: [oletrucks] Dusty's Truck has gotten hard-starting

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com (Dave)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dusty's Truck has gotten hard-starting
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:11:33 -0600 (CST)
Hi Dave ~

Tom Langdon,  www.stoveboltengineco.com sells a neat "mini" HEI ignition
for about $160.00 that wasn't available when I got mine.   I have a
regular GMC HEI ignition in mine and it starts on one good turn.  Mine
does take a little longer if it has set a long time (over a week) just
to get gas up to the carbs.  The HEI eliminates the need for points,
exterior coil & etc.  You won't believe the difference an HEI makes on
total performance.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.