[oletrucks] Need help identifying a radio

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need help identifying a radio
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:36:42 -0600
Over thanksgiving weekend while combing a local junkyard
we found a radio in one of the AD trucks.  Thinking this was
the correct radio for the track we nabbed it.  However after
looking it over and comparing it to radios that belong in the
AD trucks its obvious that its not the same.  It fits in the truck
just fine and uses the holes on each side of the radio opening
as mounting points.

I'm thinking that it might be for a 41-46 truck.  If we can
identify we'll be posting it on ebay for sale.

http://www.141.com/triumphs/chevy-radio-bottom.jpg
http://www.141.com/triumphs/chevy-radio-face.jpg
http://www.141.com/triumphs/chevy-radio-side.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!