Re: [oletrucks] Magazine

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:12:27 -0600
I've never seen the magazine, but it sounds like something I would be
interested in.  Can anyone give subscription information?

BobK
51 3600 5-window (still in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                      Michael E. Mendonga

                      <mm@service-quality        To:       "Bruce Kettunen"
<bekett@uslink.net>,
                      .com>                       oletrucks@autox.team.net

                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  Re: [oletrucks]
Magazine
                      ox.team.net

                      12/09/02 09:12 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Michael E. Mendonga

I subscribed to this for about 2 years and got a lot of great knowledge.
 While I did stop subscribing, it was mostly because my truck is nearly
done.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100