Re: [oletrucks] battery box

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] battery box
From: "cramey" <cramey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:58:56 -0600
I relocated my battery on my '59. I saw the battery boxes at, I think,
NoLimit engineering but they were too expensive for me. I just made a box
out of some scap metal that hooks onto the frame between the pass. side step
and the frame. It's held into place with 2 small bolts. I figured I had
bought a maintence free battery and would not be needing to do any
maintenance on it. I routed the cables up to a bulkhead on the firewall.
Looks like this:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cramey2/pictures/eng2.gif