[oletrucks] rear suspension idea

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] rear suspension idea
From: "Richards, Troy" <TRichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:16:34 -0600
        I've been kicking around ideas for the rear suspension on my 52
Chevy 1/2 ton. 4 link, parallel leaves, or a 3/4 elliptic setup?
        I really like the 3/4 elliptic idea but I don't know what springs to
use. I believe I'll have to use a 1.5 or 2 ton spring but I'm not sure. I've
seen this used on old Toyota FJ40 Land Cruisers as well as track-t's.
        It seems like this setup along with my MII front suspension should
give me a nice riding and good handling truck.
        Any one used this setup or familiar with it?

 Troy

www.angelfire.com/droid/mrrichards