[oletrucks] VIN Help needed on '49 Chevy Wrecker

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] VIN Help needed on '49 Chevy Wrecker
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:23:25 -0600
Got the '49 Chevy Wrecker home today without incident.  That wrecker bed
is heavy - it pretty muck picked up the back end of the Suburban while
we were pushing it on to the trailer with a fork lift.  The VIN number
on the title (AGGA69670) makes no since to me, it doesn't match up to
any VINs or engine numbers that I have seen so I thought I would ask the
list for help.  There is no plate on the door jam and I could find a
build sheet under the seat.  The title was only issued in '99 and I have
had Missouri screw up at least two titles for me in the past so it is
possible that they mistyped something when it was last issued.  Thanks.

Kevin Brown
'49 Chevy 3/4 ton wrecker.