[oletrucks] auto trans column

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] auto trans column
From: "Paul Moon" <capt2th@tehama.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:15:12 -0800
Hey thanks to Bob McNulty for the heads up on the NOS automatic trans
indicator for my 55 2nd.  I got it!

Now all I need is someone out with an auto trans to be willing to remove the
plastic frame and dial from their column (an easy task), and to trace it on to
some stiff paper or cardboard for me.  I would be willing to pay them for
their efforts.  You can keep the dial and frame, I just need the tracing so I
can fabricate these two pieces to finish my truck.

I'd sure appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Paul Moon of Red Bluff with the 55 2nd