RE: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:31:51 -0600
Not sure what I will do, but I've had thoughts of putting 5 point racing
harnesses in mine since its Pro Street. I know in the real world, the
shoulder straps should be located a pretty good ways back from the seat
which would mean routing them through the cab and into the bed.
Something I'm not willing to do. I figured mounting them to the floor
behind the seats would require some more research as it could be
dangerous. I really just don't know right now. Just like I know I don't
want a full roll cage, but had toyed with the idea of having a small bar
put in for the overall theme.

Anyways, in the end if I don't go that route, I may check into the 3
point harnesses that have been discuss here.

Bill