Re: [oletrucks] Bedwood finish - again

To: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bedwood finish - again
From: archie <jeep@mountain.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:29:54 -0800
Mark,
         The product I would recommend is called Waterlox it is a type of
tung oil. If you are interested there is a video available that will tell
you more than you ever wanted to know about finishing wood. it is produced
by Tauton Press it is called " Wood Finishing with Frank Klausz" ISBN
0-918804-38-8 there are 3 or 4 other woodworking books by the same guy that
are excellent....

tung oil takes a lot of coats to build up......

archie =) =) =)