[oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:13:47 EDT
I am looking for a good source of die stamped patch panels.  The inner to
outer cowl panels from Chevy Duty are 3 pieces of metal welded together.
Although the workmanship of the product is acceptable, dimensionally, they
are different from the originals being replaced.  It looks like Truck Shop in
Orange, CA might have what I am looking for.  Any reports on their quality
and service?  Thanks in advance for your input.

Rick Kremer

54 5 window in parts in PA