Re: [oletrucks] off-topic; bbc water pump question

To: <rborder@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off-topic; bbc water pump question
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:07:27 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
I think you need to look at PAW or Jegs type catalogs and see what's offered
for rodding big engines. Need to find a whole system sounds like, research!
Also for racing they make electric pumps that fit in same place with no fans
 Don't know if they hold up to constant use on street or not. You would
still need electric fan with that. Also try some rodding type magazines for
special ads. Rodding is in a whole diff world. You might also try a search
for Camaro, Nova, Chevelle sites. Lots of those have hardware info and
forums to answer these type questions.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN