Re: [oletrucks] Instrument color

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Instrument color
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
When I made my new face plates, I used full sheet
label paper. The first time I tried this I used glossy
photo paper. I could not get all the wrinkles out and
any air pockets really stuck out.   For the next try,
I used non glossy label paper. This looks real good.
I don't know how well it will hold up to the sunlight.
I did mine 2 years ago, they still look good.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100

http://faith.yahoo.com