[oletrucks] info

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] info
From: "laurie and mike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 21:31:29 -0700
hi there
i have a 55/56 chevy truck that i am building kinda hotrodding at the same
time 350 tpi engine 400 tranny
i am now looking for front end parts,my fenders are great my rad support is
great ,grill all that stuff is good i need inner fenders that will have to be
modded to fit the ifs system for the controll arms and the pieces that go on
the front part of the fenders i dont know if they are rivited or not ,they are
like a filler between the fender and inner fender,you can see part of it
behind the grill  dont know the name of it ,and also need the piece that goes
on the bottom of fender to bottom of other fender that grill bolts on (bumper
filler panel maybe) part of it goes under the bumper like a splash pan
if you have any of these olease email me here
my address would be
mike warford
40 tamarac dr
port hawkesbury