[oletrucks] Thanks for all of the help - Truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for all of the help - Truck for sale
From: "Gordon V. Wilhelm" <gvwilhelm@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:08:32 -0600
I am writing one last time to thank everyone on the list for all of the help
and useful information that this list has provided over the past 3 years.  In
that time I have transformed a 1951 GMC 1/2 ton into a much safer, faster and
fun vehicle by putting in a 305 SMC, TH350 trans, disc brakes on the front, new
brake lines ...  I've been driving it all summer and I have had my fun.  It is
time to sell the truck and move onto a different project.

p.s.  ping me off the list is you are interested in looking at my truck.  It
basically only needs a small amount of body prep and paint.  I'm asking $6,500
Canadian dollars or best offer.

Gordon Wilhelm
1951 GMC 5 window 1/2 ton
Calgary, Alberta, Canada