RE: [oletrucks] 6 lug disc brakes

To: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 6 lug disc brakes
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:10:00 -0500
I did, using a kit that was made by BUFFALO ENTERPRISES
25625 Dahl Road, Arlington, WA, 98223
(360) 652-7684

I actually bought the kit from Heavy Chevy.  User supplies
late 70's  4wd rotors and calipers.  Kit has adapter
plates for mounting calipers, longer lug bolts to reach
through rotor and hub, mounting bolts and the wrong
hoses for my GMC TF.

I installed a dual chamber master cylinder with NO power
assist at the same time.  No external proportioning or
residual valves.  Stops straight with little pedal
movement.  Fronts and backs lock up at nearly the same
pedal pressure.  I'm very happy with them.