Re: [oletrucks] off-topic: XL tie rod ends

To: rborder@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off-topic: XL tie rod ends
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:40:43 EDT
Ryan,
 You need to get ahold of fatmans and tell them about it. They make a special
rack for TF trucks tha t have a wider frame than AD trucks. I'm not 100% sure
if its the rack that's wider, or the tie-rod ends, but as a kit it should be
a bolt installation with no modifications. I got mine from TCI. but its
pretty much the same kit.
                                     Good luck, Pat Hollister  58 step