Re: [oletrucks] Inexpensive Header for TF-235?

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Inexpensive Header for TF-235?
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 8:48:41 -0800
  Thanks for the reply Jim.

  I was looking for a new set, I've gone the route of used headers (not for
this app, though) that were "guaranteed to fit", and were close.  Funny
thing is the only used set I've ever had fit in my life, had warped
collectors...gaskets only lasted a few months.

  The swapmeet thing is a good idea though, just to get out of the
house..."Uh, yea honey...I could save a TON of money"..."and no, sorry
dear, they don't allow kids there":)

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net