RE: [oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover

To: "'Spinningroach@aol.com'" <Spinningroach@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:55:52 -0600
Hi JP!
   Since I'm one of the people who mentioned the archives, I want you to
know that one of the benefits of our forum is a searchable database of all
topics and correspondence (good and bad and indifferent!!!) going back for
years. It can be found at
http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/index.html . It goes
back more than 4 years because the thread about swamp coolers (of all
things!!) is still there. This also makes you realize that everything you
write is very public and can be found eventually by anyone on the web!! I
found this out after a woman contacted me about....guess what? ...swamp
coolers!!! She is one of those environmental types who was looking for
alternative ways to heat and cool her home. Fair warning...what you write
can come back to haunt you some day!!
   I'm not sure what you mean by compulse, but you do not have to keep a
single email from the forum as you will see when you go to the archive. It
is all there.

   My opinion on the car cover is to check out the classified section of one
of the car/truck magazines like Road & Track. They list the type of covers
you are looking for.

      Have Fun!!!

          Tim in Ft Worth